BeiLe Inflatables Co., Limited
We sell custom designed inflatable products in many styles
Balloons,Blimps, Cartoon Characters, Air dancers, Slides,Arches,Tents,Helmets,Bouncers,Jumping Castles and so on.
Various other product shapes are available ;
The products' applicable fields: indoor or outdoor,school stadium, playground, party room, events, feastival occasion, pool,home garden….
The product material include sealed PVC , PE ,TPU and Sewing sky dancer fabric , oxford fabric , PVC tarpaulin fabric ;
And the production skills is weld , heat seal , sew and Glue ;
We have a Professional design team , Experienced production personel and Good Service sales team .
High Quality , Competitive price , Fast delivery and Sincere service is our factory aim !
we have exported our products to Ameirca, Cannada, Mexio, Argentina, Peru, Colombia, UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Belgium, Finland……countires and markets ( all over the world ).
Welcome to order for your Colorful Life and and Booming business !
01: What types of inflatable model do you have?
If grouped by breath-degree , there are continuous inflation series (cold air inflatable products) and sealed series ( airtight products ) ;
If grouped by the range of application , there are toys series,advertising series and travel series
If grouped by the time of application , there are general use and night use
If grouped by the location of application , there are sky type, ground type, water type
02: What is the minimum order quantity?
There is no MOQ, we can supply for one piece / set .
03: What is the materials of your products ?
The materials is different according to different products ,
Generally, we use PVC , TPU for airtight products ; and use nylon oxford fabric and PVC tarpaulin fabric for Cold air inflatable products .
04: Can you produce products according to our request , Such as size , logo , color or other requests ?
Yes , The products can be customized .
05: Can you print our LOGO or image on our products?
Yes , We can print it for you , even more complex patterns . and we need you to send us the logo in vector files or clearest picture , such as EPS , PDF , CDR or AI .
06: What is your product producing progress?
We use sewing techniques For cold air inflatables ; and the airtight products , we use the high frequency heat sealing, hot air welding and adhesive technology .
07: Rational Use and Maintenance of Products
* Keep the inflatables a safe distance from fire, water, and other obstructions.
* Do not use fabric inflatable products outdoors when raining, snowing or during strong winds.
* Place inflatables on dry, even ground that is free from any sharp objects. Do not use or drag on concrete or other rough surfaces.
* When not in use, store inflatable products out of sun in dry and aerate conditions.
* Do not store away when wet. Store the product and the blower inside dry conditions when not in use.
Set up Instructions.
* Choose a clear place(lawn or gournd surface) before inflation. Check the ground where the inflatable to be inflated, and remove any sharp or foreign objects.
* Set up away from water, moisture, walls or other obstructions, and any potential fire hazard.
* Make sure the blower "on/off" switch is in the "off" position.
* Keep the blower and power cord away from water, moisture,and fire hazards. Keep blower away from dirt, leaves, or other debris that could be sucked in. Keep away from children and traffic.
* Turn the blower "on/off" switch to "on" position. The continual air-flow bower must be left on at all times while sewn cold air inflatable product is in use.
[for sealed, airtight inflatable products, put the blower off and take it away after inflated up.]
* The inflatable product should take about 2~15 minutes to inflate according to inflatable sizes and styles.
* To fix the attaching points (fastening) on the sewn cold air inflatables to the ground in case of strong wind outside.
* Air leakage from the seams of sewn cold air inflatables is normal and prevents over inflation. The product is kept inflating when using.
Take down Instructions.
* Make sure the inflatable product is free of foreign objects.
* Turn the blower "on/off" switch to "off"position.
* Unplug the blower power cord.
* Loosen string and detach the air fill tube from the blower. (outward blower).
* Remove the fixed ground attaching points.
* Let the inflatable deflate entirely.
* Fold it in tidy.
* Roll it up tightly and put away into storage bag.